Another odd ball 4 speed Malibu for sale (not mine)

gnvair

gnvair

G-Body Guru
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
Saw this on Facebook Marketplace. Looks like it is in Buffalo, New York. Seems to be a high optioned car with buckets, console, 4 speed and factory sun roof. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2482860088401372/
Add states "1979 Chevy Malibu with very rare options. Factory 4speed factory buckets factory leather, factory power windows and locks, factory power sunroof (doesn’t leak good seal) factory ac (currently unhooked) car has a big block 454 very strong motor 3in stainless exhaust aluminum radiator high torque mini starter bunch more in forgetting. Car needs paint headliner and a carpet seats are in great shape panels are presentable, have an extra set of fenders and a few other parts. Asking $6500 not looking for any type of traders I need the room"

Attachments

Longroof79

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Factory leather? :unsure:
Was there ever a leather interior option in these cars? Somehow I don't think so. The power sunroof was, I know that.

Reactions: blk7gxn
Longroof79

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That, and factory sunroof? And why not show an interior photo, with the 4 speed?
Jeff,
I was also looking for an interior shot....nada. I hope that isn't a stock Saginaw 4-spd behind that big block. That would be a recipe for disaster.
Otherwise it looks like a pretty cool car, It might be priced a bit high, though.

Longroof79

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I might considering buying it except it looks like they put the fender vents on backwards..... :unsure:
Steve,
I noticed that ,too. That's probably why he's offering extra fenders in the deal.

• Haha
Reactions: pontiacgp
blk7gxn

blk7gxn

G-Body Guru
Feb 7, 2019
One picture has the rear wing spoiler on the car, the others dont, SOOOOO doubt that is included.

• Agree
Reactions: Longroof79

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor