Another project 39' Ford Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigalturk1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2012
Florida
Looks like I'll be putting a new frame under my 39' Ford (Standard Coupe) Street-rod.
Some Gal whacked into me going about 45mph while I was stopped at a red light. She pushed my car into the 4wd up front.
I hate when this sh*t happens! Not to mention that I'm still sore and.... can't find 2 front fenders or a grille!
("Only" 38' Deluxe and 39' Standard are the same parts) WTF!!!!
Yes, I hired a Lawyer
No, I won't renew with Heacock Ins. (American Southern Home Ins.)(They want to pull the frame, bang out the body damage and smooth it with Bondo!F**CK THEM!
Florida is a "No Fault" State, so you better have a good insurance policy of your own!

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Sorry to hear that. Been there myself. Hope your lawyer is better than mine was. Twelve years and many, many thousands later, mine's still not on the road. Let's see some before and after pics of your coupe.
DSC00093-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor