ANOTHER QUESTION? body mount #3 ? wth am i doing wrong?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnunez29

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2022
All the body mounts fit well and go on well. but #3 the bolt wont fit AND itscausing the the other 2 (2 and 4 ) to not fit. i feel like the top washer should have a larger diameter sleeve to allow the sleeve to go throught to frame. are the kits all the same? if i pick up a new washer with a larger ID would it solve my issue? TIA. would love to get this frame back on.

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
This what my 3 position had but the washer in the kit was a standard washer. One i drilled it out it all went together
20211102_164303.jpg

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away

johnnunez29

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2022
This what my 3 position had but the washer in the kit was a standard washer. One i drilled it out it all went together
View attachment 204646
Thanks man. Figured it out a little while ago. Really wish Ida known that from the getgo. Also wish Ida know there was a guide hole we can use to get the frame on straight 🤦🏼‍♂️. Sure would’ve saved me a headache lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor