Another question I cant find the answer to on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

1986montecarlols

Master Mechanic
Apr 4, 2008
:D ITs weird as time goes on,
I see people I know and was once friends with taking wrong paths and doing things I wouldnt do
for instance getting drunk everynight, partying every weekend week after week, not working jobs or even attempting to, these losers I used to call my friends. I still talk to some of these guys but so much anymore. One friend in particular I have is getting like a full ride scholarship because hes good at baseball yet now hes totally just quit and is going to a local college for an assoc. degree in English he will not go anwhere. i have other friends working for Delphi steer an gear all laid off at the moment and arent looking for jobs, Ive got other friends who are getting other BS degrees, have no common sense what so ever they dont even know the difference between rear and front wheel drive cars for god sakes lol. The real questioin here is this though, Ive never had a gf age 22 now, im very confident inmyself and I dont have any of the usual problems guys seem to have. You know, gettin it up, good looks, shyness lol haha. My problems are the girls have no interests like me such as fishing, history, reading, hiking, biking, those sorts of things.

Most of you know that in the United states the big things are clubbing, partying, getting drunk, business degrees and nursing, having kids before your 22 at least in MI, and sports sports sports sorry I dont like them and find the sh*t real boring. Now its odd I watch a lot of Euro p*rn ahah and ill tell you guys what the woman over there are one hell of a lot hotter then they are here. THey also share the exact interests as me, almost every one I check out on dating sites, myspace, facebook you name it has all my interests, arts, history, writing, reading, hiking the whole kabam, what i dont get is why is it so different there and this is coming from a history major peeps. I dont even get it and can find now info online about it either. Oh and to add another thing. i dont dig the fat chicks, the sick nerdy ones either. Yet I can find hardly any unhot ones in the Euro nations or Russia either. Even asian chicks share more interests with me. Every time I hang out with a girl they talk about sports, and other sh*t that puts me to sleep. So what should I just do wait till im a historion in about 5 years and then when im traveling the world in France etc look for people to date. If you guys think its a good idea then i down too. Let me know your thoughts. This has been on my shoulders for a while. :) :)

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Well, as the forum's oldest virgin, I have the same problem. Yes, I do know one chick I like, but she only likes me as a friend because we are too far apart in age (15 yrs), so I don't talk to her too often because it is too painful for me. Enough about me though. I can't find anyone who is interesting at all. I even wrote a nasty personals ad on Myspace to that effect and titled it "No Fat Chicks Allowed!", more as an attention getter than anything because nice ads get no replies for me (except from fat chicks...lol). One of my lines was something to the effect that if you thought that the Russian invasion of Georgia happened in the state just north of Florida, get lost. I really can't stand uneducated people either. I too have no interest in sports, or superficial materialism with things like brand obsessions, etc. If you are not ok with someone who buys their clothes at Walmart, you are too materialistic for me. Alas, that is all there seems to be. Either that, or someone who only wants to breed then wait to die, with few interesting bits in between. I often joke that I want a girl I could take on a date to a monster truck rally followed by a trip to an art museum or political rally, and if she wanted to skip the monster trucks that would be ok.

Intelligence and smart life decisions are rare things these days. I have known too many people who made a few dumb ones that end up ruining their lives. I fear the girl I referenced earlier that I like will go down that path, which is part of why I don't like to talk to her. I care about her too much and just don't want to know. Anyhow, you are not alone. There is at least one other person who thinks similar to you, but unfortunately, I live in Florida-the world's epicenter for white trash culture (well... here or Germany). As for European chicks being more interesting, don't believe everything you see in p*rn. Interesting people exist in the US if you travel in the right circles. If I knew where they were, I would tell you because it's as much of a mystery to me as it is to you! Sadly you live too far away or I'd tell you to come hang out some time. I often think that my life would be better if I didn't think so much and just acted on impulse more. At least then I would fit in better and not be left out of so many activities. My life would be full of chaos, but at least it would not be purely boring and practical. There are only so many things you can do by yourself (like p*rn) that are fun.

(If you want, look at my Myspace and add me as a friend if you are not on the list already. I write some crazy blogs that are tragic and entertaining sometimes, but I usually delete them after a few weeks.)

1986montecarlols

Master Mechanic
Apr 4, 2008
Yeah

I think though perhaps they are still more educated in some of the nations. THey dont party as hard and places like France, Germany, and other areas people dont mind going on walks, reading together, going to libraries or other cul. centers, museums to check stuff out. Those are the types I am interested in. I think perhaps a lot to do with girls these days being the way they are is because of Calif. and Hollywood thus making the girls we know around us extremely slutty, bitchy, all hype about style and other stuff. They dont really have that in Europe nearly as much as we do in our own country. Who else has a billion actors in one country, or countless millionaires and billionaires, I think not I guess. I guess Ill prolly just have to leave this country once i get my masters to look for some hot and decent woman to date. Its alright.

lt1monte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 22, 2008
charleston, SC
Re: Yeah

1986montecarlols said:
I think though perhaps they are still more educated in some of the nations. THey dont party as hard and places like France, Germany, and other areas people dont mind going on walks, reading together, going to libraries or other cul. centers, museums to check stuff out. Those are the types I am interested in. I think perhaps a lot to do with girls these days being the way they are is because of Calif. and Hollywood thus making the girls we know around us extremely slutty, bitchy, all hype about style and other stuff. They dont really have that in Europe nearly as much as we do in our own country. Who else has a billion actors in one country, or countless millionaires and billionaires, I think not I guess. I guess Ill prolly just have to leave this country once i get my masters to look for some hot and decent woman to date. Its alright.

I just want to let you know that I lived in England for a while and what you are saying is not true at all. I agree with your philosophy about females, which is why I have found the perfect one for me and will be with her forever, but its the same way in Europe, and from what I understand a lot of the more westernized Eastern countries (japan, etc)

1986montecarlols

Master Mechanic
Apr 4, 2008
well thats

not good to hear lol. What did you find in your wife? lol is she a lot like the one id like to find someday as im doing my research as a historion. I want someone who wont mind doing the research with me.

TexasT

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2008
Texas
Re: Another question I cant find the answer to on the intern

1986montecarlols said:
I see people I know and was once friends with taking wrong paths and doing things I wouldnt do
for instance getting drunk everynight, partying every weekend week after week, not working jobs or even attempting to, these losers I used to call my friends. I still talk to some of these guys but so much anymore. One friend in particular I have is getting like a full ride scholarship because hes good at baseball yet now hes totally just quit and is going to a local college for an assoc. degree in English he will not go anwhere. i have other friends working for Delphi steer an gear all laid off at the moment and arent looking for jobs, Ive got other friends who are getting other BS degrees, have no common sense what so ever they dont even know the difference between rear and front wheel drive cars for god sakes lol. The real questioin here is this though, Ive never had a gf age 22 now, im very confident inmyself and I dont have any of the usual problems guys seem to have. You know, gettin it up, good looks, shyness lol haha. My problems are the girls have no interests like me such as fishing, history, reading, hiking, biking, those sorts of things.

So what should I just do wait till im a historion in about 5 years and then when im traveling the world in France etc look for people to date. If you guys think its a good idea then i down too. Let me know your thoughts. This has been on my shoulders for a while. :) :)

As a guy who turned 40 last year, don't sweat the fact that you are anything. Go out and live life to its fullest. Getting stuck in the stereo types and what others think is quite limiting in my opinion.

You are young. Do everything you dream of. You don't need anyone else to do them with. Take loads of pix and enjoy all that you can experience. You just might meet a mate along the way, but I wouldn't be out looking for one. Keep the option there but that shouldn't be the goal.

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
I agree. You just need to live life and enjoy it. I have seen too many people that had such perfect plans laid out when they were young, only to become devestated and depressed when things didn't work out the way they had hoped. The happiest people i have ever met never had a serious life plan, and just went with the flow of things around them. Screw trying to fit the mold of what the "cool" people think, just be the kind of person that you want to be. As for finding a mate, i know people that have searched for years for the perfect person, only to be disappointed in everyone they meet. No one is perfect in that aspect, no matter how hard you search. You will meet someone someday, just don't expect to bump into her around the next corner. I am by no means an expert on this subject, but after reading all this threadi felt like responding. As someome who never had a serious plan in either life or love, i think you are too hard on yourselves.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
You will never find someone who is perfect because no one is. The best you can hope for is someone you enjoy being with that you have a physical attraction to and share a few common traits with. For example, I am not saying that if you are a strong Christian you should be dating a Satanist. That would not work, but don't be afraid to date someone outside your denomination. Just remember that you are dealing with another person with their own hopes, dreams, failures and issues. If you love her, seeing her happy will be more important than your own happiness. The right woman is not a puzzle piece to fit your life, nor is she property. If someone you develop feelings for thinks highly enough to spend their life with you, you should be thankful to her for giving you a chance to be such a large part of her life.

1986montecarlols

Master Mechanic
Apr 4, 2008
Yeha I agree

totally. I always imagine myself being with an english woman who loves history as much as I do. We would be exploring temples, ancient pyramids and what not once we get our degees. I dont think its that far fetched. Im not into religion ive studied far to many and i think they are all full of sh*t. I began loving history at a young age cause I collected old bottles out of ghost towns, rivers, and abandoned houses and made 100s of dollars each week selling them. Its a very interesting field. I just hope one day I meet someone who shares the interest with me. As for my love interest check out my new car forum.

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX
1986montecarlols said:

Most of you know that in the United states the big things are clubbing, partying, getting drunk, business degrees and nursing, having kids before your 22 at least in MI, and sports sports sports sorry I dont like them and find the sh*t real boring. Now its odd I watch a lot of Euro p*rn ahah and ill tell you guys what the woman over there are one hell of a lot hotter then they are here. THey also share the exact interests as me, almost every one I check out on dating sites, myspace, facebook you name it has all my interests, arts, history, writing, reading, hiking the whole kabam, what i dont get is why is it so different there and this is coming from a history major peeps. I dont even get it and can find now info online about it either. Oh and to add another thing. i dont dig the fat chicks, the sick nerdy ones either. Yet I can find hardly any unhot ones in the Euro nations or Russia either. Even asian chicks share more interests with me. Every time I hang out with a girl they talk about sports, and other sh*t that puts me to sleep. So what should I just do wait till im a historion in about 5 years and then when im traveling the world in France etc look for people to date. If you guys think its a good idea then i down too. Let me know your thoughts. This has been on my shoulders for a while. :) :)

85 Cutlass Brougham said:
Well, as the forum's oldest virgin, I have the same problem. Yes, I do know one chick I like, but she only likes me as a friend because we are too far apart in age (15 yrs), so I don't talk to her too often because it is too painful for me. Enough about me though. I can't find anyone who is interesting at all. I even wrote a nasty personals ad on Myspace to that effect and titled it "No Fat Chicks Allowed!", more as an attention getter than anything because nice ads get no replies for me (except from fat chicks...lol). One of my lines was something to the effect that if you thought that the Russian invasion of Georgia happened in the state just north of Florida, get lost. I really can't stand uneducated people either. I too have no interest in sports, or superficial materialism with things like brand obsessions, etc. If you are not ok with someone who buys their clothes at Walmart, you are too materialistic for me. Alas, that is all there seems to be. Either that, or someone who only wants to breed then wait to die, with few interesting bits in between. I often joke that I want a girl I could take on a date to a monster truck rally followed by a trip to an art museum or political rally, and if she wanted to skip the monster trucks that would be ok.

Intelligence and smart life decisions are rare things these days. I have known too many people who made a few dumb ones that end up ruining their lives. I fear the girl I referenced earlier that I like will go down that path, which is part of why I don't like to talk to her. I care about her too much and just don't want to know. Anyhow, you are not alone. There is at least one other person who thinks similar to you, but unfortunately, I live in Florida-the world's epicenter for white trash culture (well... here or Germany). As for European chicks being more interesting, don't believe everything you see in p*rn. Interesting people exist in the US if you travel in the right circles. If I knew where they were, I would tell you because it's as much of a mystery to me as it is to you! Sadly you live too far away or I'd tell you to come hang out some time. I often think that my life would be better if I didn't think so much and just acted on impulse more. At least then I would fit in better and not be left out of so many activities. My life would be full of chaos, but at least it would not be purely boring and practical. There are only so many things you can do by yourself (like p*rn) that are fun.

(If you want, look at my Myspace and add me as a friend if you are not on the list already. I write some crazy blogs that are tragic and entertaining sometimes, but I usually delete them after a few weeks.)

:shock: ya'll should start a FIGHT CLUB :lol: :lol: :lol: Go Tyler Durton on there *ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor