another ralley pac question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverShadow87

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2011
hate the sweep gauge... had to change it. i know wires had to be rearranged.. so i rearranged them and ended up with two extras; an extra black and an extra light blue. also, there are an extra two wires missing from the stock plug, and i dunno where they come from... but after i plugged it all in, the oil gauge bounced a bit then just went back to its original location, nothing else moves... why is this?
2012-06-29105956.jpg

2012-06-29105942.jpg

2012-06-29105931.jpg

2012-06-29105924.jpg

SilverShadow87

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2011
i felt like i needed to. lol. couldnt get the little tabs out without ****ing them up. and ive looked at that numerous times..... still leaves me baffled every time

SilverShadow87

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2011
i did what the site said about the tach, and it kinda works but its all jumped up. says its idling at 4500.
and honestly. the only ones that i want in THIS car to work are the gas, RPM , lights , temp, and the speedo. the speedo isnt an issue, but illumination is a big one since this is my daily, and drive it at night...

SilverShadow87

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2011
Twas already at 8, as it came out of a v8 car. So I drove it yesterday, and as expected, the speedometers works, but still no lights. blew a 5a fuse for the intrument cluster apparently, so i changed it, checkd the rest of the fuses yet the lights dont..

SilverShadow87

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2011
noticed today: the RPM gauge goes up a few hundred when the blinkers on, then back down, back and forth. something tells me i have an interference..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor