Rock Auto closeout on TRW kit: $20.79+$8.79 shipping
Advance Auto on Moog kit : $66.99
BTW, last time I tried price-matching there they wouldn't go more than 10%

It pays to shop around!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Damn! Thats a great price compared to what Advanced wanted. I guess il go to RockAuto more often :mrgreen:

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
Don't know if it will apply to these parts but I bought 2 lower ball joints from advanced 3 weeks ago. They were trw. Once I opened them the ball joints themselves said moog. So maybe you'll get moog parts in the end. Good deal though

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I actually like Advance too....used to work there back in the day, like Western Auto back in the day!

Gotta watch it with Rock though. If you start ordering too many things from different warehouses the price goes through the roof on shipping.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
mebe007 said:
Don't know if it will apply to these parts but I bought 2 lower ball joints from advanced 3 weeks ago. They were trw. Once I opened them the ball joints themselves said moog. So maybe you'll get moog parts in the end. Good deal though

I think Moog bought TRW some time ago IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor