CUTLASS Another tail light/turn signal post 🤓

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
update? trying to solve a similar issue
My ears were burning...I literally just finished fixing the front turn signal.
While waiting for new front turn signals socket to arrive, I decided to give the original socket a good cleaning and bending any contact points so that the bulb has solid connection. Welp, that’s all it took and now all lights and turn signals are working. I’m still waiting for my hazard light flasher to arrive so I can install that.
Should be ready for brake and light inspection this week. (California 😤)

Reactions: 1 users

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
Alright! Update:
•all lights and flashers working. (Hazard light flasher was located on fuse box 🤪).

•Check Engine “dummy“ light bulb replaced and working! (Pulled code 21...TPS... that’ll be for another thread :)

Thank you guys for the help! Really appreciate your time and knowledge.

Rigo’s87

Greasemonkey
Aug 31, 2019
Houston, Texas
Alright! Update:
•all lights and flashers working. (Hazard light flasher was located on fuse box 🤪).

•Check Engine “dummy“ light bulb replaced and working! (Pulled code 21...TPS... that’ll be for another thread :)

Thank you guys for the help! Really appreciate your time and knowledge.
Eddie Cutlass does your rear passenger bottom socket look like mine. I read your post and was wondering what part number you got. My pigtail has 4 wires and I believe I have a bad socket, just can’t find a pigtail with 4 wires

Attachments

• EF1BFA43-DBFB-4325-8DD9-B5F78CDEB38E.jpeg
    EF1BFA43-DBFB-4325-8DD9-B5F78CDEB38E.jpeg
    557.7 KB · Views: 125

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Eddie Cutlass does your rear passenger bottom socket look like mine. I read your post and was wondering what part number you got. My pigtail has 4 wires and I believe I have a bad socket, just can’t find a pigtail with 4 wires
The greens are tied together; you can use a 3 wire pigtail. Just splice the 2 greens together, then to the brake/turn pin on the 3 wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor