Anti Roll Bar (before and after pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
Someone had been asking about rear suspension mods so I thought I'd post a few pics of my car before and after the anti roll bar was installed.
BEFORE
1031100817.jpg

AFTER
1029101618.jpg

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010
nice BIG *ss different i tell you

nawlins-tim

Master Mechanic
Nov 9, 2009
New Orleans, LA USA
Hey Chris, who's anti-roll bar did you use? H&R makes a nice one that I bet would do just fine. Anyway you did prove how well they work!!!!!!

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
Thats a crazy difference! Is anti roll bar another name for sway bar or something different?

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
Hey guys.... I honestly can't remember the name of the company but the guy's name is Dave and his number is 330-801-2066. I think the place was somewhere in Ohio. I'll try to dig up the information and post a link. I also purchased both upper and lower double adjustable control arms from them and I must say that they beat EVERYONE ELSE's prices by a good bit and the stuff is good quality stuff.
The anti-roll bar was a DIRECT fit. No fabbing whatsoever. Just put it in place and weld it.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
is it H&R parts and stuff? i think i have a catalog from them. looks like good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor