Anubis is gone - name change

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Hey guys. Just giving you a heads up that I changed my name from Anubis to L92 OLDS (Thanks GP403) . Remember the sci fi series Stargate SG1 with Richard Dean Anderson? Many years ago I was watching that show when I signed up to Oldspower.com and then G body forum. Thinking I wouldn't put much effort into the forums and being a noob at the time, I flippantly chose Anubis which was one of the characters on that show. Now I would rather not be known as the Egyptian god of mummification and the afterlife as well as the patron god of lost souls and the helpless haha.

1621691719214.png

1621691630266.png

Last edited:

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Man if I knew I could change my name I could have build a bigger engine and been 632bbchevy, too late now though.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
When I read the title I actually thought he was giving us a heads up that he was leaving the forum like others have.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Well, you are one of the senior experienced know-it-all’s, no no need to continue calling yourself A-nub-us. No more noob for you!