Any hospital workers here?

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Dealing with this is very stressful and I see it getting worse every night. Stay strong and say some prayers....

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
My youngest daughter is nurse in the heart / thorax ICU. My most respect goes out to everyone who helps to keep things going these days.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
A friend of mine is a nurse at two hospitals in the city,she's going back to work tomorrow after being on maternity leave.i can't even imagine what kind of emotional rollercoaster she's on rite now
It's a thankless job too.
Can't imagine putting myself in the line of fire like they do.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
My wife is a nurse. It is tough to say the least. Luckily the have had only 1 confirmed case and 5 pending results. when she gets home she walks in the side. Takes her scrubs off outside and goes straight to the shower. I go wipe and spray the car while she is in the shower. With 4 kids, 2 asthmatic and one being 11 months old. we can never be too safe.

edit: She just texted me it is now 3 confirmed cases.

Last edited:

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
My wife is a CNA working in personal care in a senior home/health center. Last week they started to keep the residents in their rooms limiting their movement outside of the rooms. Won't even let them go to other areas. She has to sign in/out & get checked everyday when she gets in to work.

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
I am an engineer at my hospital. We basically work on anything mechanical and this includes negative pressure or isolation rooms. We only had 11 rooms of this type. We had contractors come in the last few days and turn 2 entire wings into negative pressure rooms. 5 days ago we had 1 patient and now have 2 positive and 18 possible cases. I have had to go into a positive patients room twice and I can tell you it is terrifying. One mistake with ppe can get you sick or worse. Nurse's are getting stressed out and my heart goes out to them. One of our emergency room physicians tested positive already. It feels like I'm in a bad twilight zone episode.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor