any way to figure out what dealer sold my car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
It's just like any other car buying experience: they get you one way or another. We have minuscule interest rates today, but MSRPs are astronomical.
I'd rather give it to the car manufacturers than the banks.

johnniep

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2018
it's nice when you get one with all the paperwork and documentation...and 2 factory GM side molding kits to boot

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    366.7 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    530.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    497.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
The reproduction window stickers are cool and that you can order the dealer invoices too, years ago the invoices were free just had a bit of a wait time. Someone on thirdgen.org found a person who worked at GM in an office somewhere who would just do them for free upon request, before GM caught on I'm sure that they could charge for it, plus I'm sure the time it takes to find/produce copies isn't free either. At least they have it saved somewhere. I have them for both of my Monte's, the invoices and window stickers, for my wagon I paid PHS to get the invoice, probably will get a window sticker done at some point too.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor