Anybody got a hook up for Fluid Film nls4300 In Canada ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I called looking for pricing and its all over the map. 5 gal pail is $207.95+ shipping one place and $ 609.21 at another. My local jobber can get it for $279 at his cost but he needs to make some $$ on it too.
I can understand a slight variation in price but that's nuts. I fired off an email to their Cdn Distributor to see if they can help.

Anyone have suggestions ? Or a hook up?
If I do get a decent price somewhere, does anyone else want the contact or pricing ?

Last edited:

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
The price on the 5 gallon pail at $ 207.95 + shipping might not be too bad,depending on the cost of shipping..I can tell you that I paid app $ 50.00 for a one gallon pail at NAPA,and that was with my garage owner buddy's discount.
Guy

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
funny , he's just up the road from you in Kentville :) D&L Auto Supplies and undercut the price on everyone else I have contacted in Canada.

Reactions: 1 user

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
It's hard to believe that someone in Nova Scotia could beat the price of Ontario...
Guy

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Princess Auto did carry it on special two years ago = $60. (cdn) 4L. Haven't seen it in stock since.

Reactions: 1 user

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Just to follow up. The Canadian Distributor for the Fluid Film called me back. Which is nice because everyone seems to email nowadays.
He had a few suggestions for me to obtain the product at a decent rate but pretty much stated that he sells the product to the distributors with an MSRP and they ultimately set their own retail price on the product. The guy is Nova Scotia is apparently NOT one of the Canadian distributors so he theorized that he is either selling off brand stuff or getting it from the US. :/

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
--off brand Fluid Film??/ that's a pretty unique smell(actually stink while it 'cures') to duplicate

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
FWIW I ordered from the guy in NS. $ 238.97 with tax for the 5 gallon pail + $ 31.97 ( which is an excellent rate ) in shipping to Ontario 2nd day service via Purolator.
@ $ 271.11 all in total that is still cheaper than my jobbers "cost" for the stuff here in ON. While I had him on the phone I asked why he is so much cheaper than everyone else. He said he is tied in with an undercoating company based out of the US and gets his product direct from their US supplier ( as well as their DIY kits ) shipped direct to his dock. If I didnt already own the gun I would have bought one of their complete kits.

http://www.undercoatmycar.ca/index.html

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
While I'm a cheap basa I need to admit "That price is good!"
Thank you for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor