Anybody recognize these? Cutlass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharozen

Greasemonkey
Dec 19, 2012
Triana
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais

• Does anybody recognize the pieces in the bottom of the pictures?
  • Do they come as a pair?
  • Where are they located on the body?
  • Who can help me get my hands on the mates?

Attachments

• Cutlass1.jpg
    Cutlass1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 286
  • Cutlass2.jpg
    Cutlass2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 296
  • Cutlass3.jpg
    Cutlass3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 281

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
They appear to be the wide stainless trim for the bottom of the fender. Not sure which side the ones that are shown are for tho. The other chrome plated plastic piece is for the outside of the B pillar, goes between the roof and the flat section of the quarter glass trim.

I’m eliminating all the wide lower trim from my ‘80 Cutlass, they’ll fit your ‘79 as well. I have both front fender pieces, (4 in total) and they’re in good shape. PM me if interested.

Donovan

Reactions: 1 user

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
using the middle pic as reference,going from left to right; left item looks like trim for left front fender behind the wheel; next one looks like left front fender in front of wheel; last item is "b" pilar trim in front of quarter window for padded landau top, unsure if left or right side, maybe universal.

Pharozen

Greasemonkey
Dec 19, 2012
Triana
using the middle pic as reference,going from left to right; left item looks like trim for left front fender behind the wheel; next one looks like left front fender in front of wheel; last item is "b" pilar trim in front of quarter window for padded landau top, unsure if left or right side, maybe universal.

So I'm assuming that the trim panels on the other pictures are on the rear quarter and under doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor