Anybody use OPGI for interior parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Has anybody used the door entry plates ( door sills ), or the arm rest pads? I was curious of the fitment / quality. Thanks for any opinions.

Shorty 504

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 5, 2021
New Orleans
Has anybody used the door entry plates ( door sills ), or the arm rest pads? I was curious of the fitment / quality. Thanks for any opinions.
Good morning first thanks for meeting me with the blazer Spindles . I get some of my stuff from Mikes Montes delivery is fast I ordered arm rest pads and got them two days after cheaper than OPGI for the same parts

Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Good morning first thanks for meeting me with the blazer Spindles . I get some of my stuff from Mikes Montes delivery is fast I ordered arm rest pads and got them two days after cheaper than OPGI for the same parts
You are welcome! Rarely do I sell to somebody local.
I have ordered from Mike as well, and had no issues. The parts are on sale at OPGI and free shipping, so that's why I was considering them.
I assume you are happy with your arm rest pads?

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have the door sill plates in my Regal, they are good quality and fit like the original and really gave it a nice look with all my other new interior parts.

IMG_20210821_185459240.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
1 for Mikes Montes
1 for OPGI
I have ordered from both sellers, and have not had any issues. I have to assume these are stamped by the same aftermarket supplier, so price & availability will most likely determine who gets the sale.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
1 for Mikes Montes
1 for OPGI
I have ordered from both sellers, and have not had any issues. I have to assume these are stamped by the same aftermarket supplier, so price & availability will most likely determine who gets the sale.
I also figured they were from the same manufacturer so I went with the best pricing when I bought mine. I think I got mine on sale but it was a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor