Anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcane

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2018
Buckley, WA
I know there isn't a great amount of racers here but it also pertains to the cruisers and other summer hobbies. It's not even December yet and I'm missing the track terribly and dreading the months before I can get out. I have lived in Michigan my whole life. Maybe I should consider coming a snow bird, are there others??

Could be worse, at my venue there's a max of three races a year. Many years at least one gets rained out.
2018_08_10_Bonneville_044.jpg

Mike

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
I know there isn't a great amount of racers here but it also pertains to the cruisers and other summer hobbies. It's not even December yet and I'm missing the track terribly and dreading the months before I can get out. I have lived in Michigan my whole life. Maybe I should consider coming a snow bird, are there others??
You busted me and I love it.:cool:
View attachment 100530

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
ATL dragway closes mid November opens first wk of February ! Just a friendly little jab at our northern brother n . LOL

MechMan

Master Mechanic
Sep 13, 2018
Kingsport, TN
I currently live in NY and hate the winter. I plan on moving south within the next 2 years.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Miss racing every summer and its going on 10 years but this summer I'm making time. My daughter will be 10 so it's time to get back in the seat and show her how to do some racing so when she turns 16 she'll be ready

You haven't got her in a JR yet ??

Reactions: 1 user

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
She rides her Suzuki lt80 4 wheeler
And the 149 cub cadet around the yard.
She didn't seem to be into driving one few years ago. But that could change if she sees other kids doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor