Anyone ever installed Pypes DGU14S in their car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'm looking at changing direction from using my unused Hedman Elite headers & go to manifolds. I would like to go with the ones for '64-'77 cars. I want to use the Pypes DGU14S down pipes but Pypes tech seems lost when I asked if they would work in my '81 using the earlier manifolds. Even after I told him some '78's had the earlier ones. Just so every one understands why I want to go with manifolds is that I just got a '70 L48 350 that may hit 300 real world horses with manifolds, more horses than I was expecting.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Wish I could help. I'm just not familiar with those manifolds or down pipes. My gut feeling is that if it will fit the manifolds and if the manifolds were used in a 78 that they will work. If you try it out, report back. It may help someone else.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Guess a dead thread, nobody cares. Figure I'll find out the hard way

Not the case, thinking just nobody has an answer, which I suppose makes you the guinea pig in this instance....hope you get it worked out.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor