Anyone Finish Their 2020 U.S. Census Online?

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Finished it online. Didn't care. Just a handful of questions. Some my consider them invading and personal, but when you get my age, IDGAF anymore. Just answered, click click and done for another 10 years. They sent a mailer out with where to go, enter your 12 digit code they send you, then you're good. Only took a few minutes. It is your constitutional duty and the law.

If you don't do it online, they'll send you a paper version. If you don't do THAT one, then eventually they send out a couple of Census goons to your house. Ask me how I know...technically they can find you for not answering or giving false answers, but that usually is never enforced.

Reactions: 2 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Yeah filled ours out online the day we got it. Not a big deal

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Finish? Hell, just got it today. Two of them actually :wtf:

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Yep, did it Sunday. Then another form showed up today. I guess they're trying to make sure people don't forget. Yeah, 10ish minutes and done.

Nov 4, 2012
You and your stocks, and your paying your taxes early, and filling out your little census the minute you get it...

download.png

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You and your stocks, and your paying your taxes early, and filling out your little census the minute you get it...

View attachment 139511

LIVING ON MY DIVIDENDS....AND I FEEL GOOD!!!!
9IW6GBr.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
All done

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor