anyone from omaha we need a gbody club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
Hey 88 olds cutty post up some shots of your ride,, i live in lincoln, i got a few pics of mine, use to belong to a lowridering club in the big O area a few years back america cruse is the 24 25 & 26 of this month here in lincoln bunch of hot *ss ride cruising up and down o st fri and sat nite till wee hours of the am been tons of fun in the past, should be no difference this year :D a bit hard for this old man to stay up real real late tho
:( any way welcome to GBF

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
Omaha here....there was somone on craigslist that was trying to put together a G body cruise this summer. I haven't heard anything lately from him about it.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Remember, just started the club section...if you get her going, lmk and I'll set you up. :)

88 olds cutty 402

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2013
Omaha,NE.
Yea for sure I all put some pics up I just took the header panel and rear bumper off I can't seem to get my rear bumper cover to go on properly I don't know why and whoever had the car before me didn't put my doors on right so yea but I will post some pics and for the Craigslist thing I seen that to but nothing is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor