Anyone going to Canfield this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
Canfield swap meet is Friday Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Is anyone going? I will be there either Friday or Saturday, not sure yet.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I was hoping to but forgot to start a go fund me page to pay for my stuff & all the Hot Wheels the Jr. Mechanic wants. I'm going to try for the next one.

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
I'm not going with a loaded wallet but I haven't been there in two or three years at least just due to forgetting, so I marked the calendar for it about 6 months ago.

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
Gonna be a HOT one. I have stuff to sell but can't get my act together to get it all gathered up and haul it out there. Maybe for the Fall swap.

Nov 4, 2012
Made it out today it was hot, but not bad once the breeze got going. Honestly I wasn't super impressed. I was looking for everything from a driveshaft to a radiator, to AN hose and fittings, to literally anything for a Buick. Found none of it. If you want to buy a bunch of junk Chinese tools or an overpriced junkyard SBC, or 4000 old, corroded aluminum intakes for a SBC, or junk carburetors, it's your place.

I did manage to find a guy selling some complete cleaned up sets of 1/4" drive vintage Craftsman sockets, so I bought a set of SAE and set of metric for $15 for the two sets. Came with 4mm-13mm and 5/32" up to 1/2". So I replaced some of my missing sockets and I now have a few extras.

I also found a guy selling a couple lawn tractors and he happened to be selling one with no deck on it, but it had the brackets for the deck, and one of those brackets happened to be the one I was missing from the deck I just bought for my free Craftsman. I asked the guy about it and he just gave it to me. Sweet!

So anyways I found a few small things, nothing spectacular.

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
Track was empty but there were pretty many people selling.

There were some nice older tools that I really didn't need though would've liked, but the sellers wanted near full retail for them and wouldn't negotiate. They can have fun dragging them back home...

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor