Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
liberty18_FB_cover1-1024x389.jpg

Clarmo

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2016
Ottawa, Canada
I can't make that one and that's a good deal too!
I just did this race in Martin and had a BLAST! Then stayed there another week for the PDRA to help my buddy with the PROMOD.

midwest-fti-final.jpg

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I can't make that one and that's a good deal too!
I just did this race in Martin and had a BLAST! Then stayed there another week for the PDRA to help my buddy with the PROMOD.
We were in that race but just didn't get the Sonoma ready in time and decided to back out. Happy to see Dav Lanning win the big one - Great guy and helped us out with our dragster and Sonoma. Are you in the next one?

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
Wow! I grew up in southwest Ohio and spent many weekends as a kid with my dad and brothers at Kil-Kare. My favorites were always the jet cars. Honestly, who doesn't like fire breathing cars as a kid (or as an adult for that matter). I remember Bob Motz setting the plywood fence that led from the pits around to the burnout box on fire with his jet truck and then blowing it down during his prerun fire show. At 10 years old in the mid 80s, that was the coolest thing i had seen up to that point in my life. Anyway, sorry for the off topic flashback/ thread jacking. Carry on.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
The first race filled up so quick they are having another Summer Shootout - JULY 12TH- 15TH I will be there also

martin2-flyer-web.jpg

Last edited:

Clarmo

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2016
Ottawa, Canada
We were in that race but just didn't get the Sonoma ready in time and decided to back out. Happy to see Dav Lanning win the big one - Great guy and helped us out with our dragster and Sonoma. Are you in the next one?
Dave is a great guy for sure. Another good friend of mine bought Dave's old car. It's one of the nicest cars around here.
I'm not going to the next one. If we weren't 12hrs to Martin, I'd be there all the time!

Attachments

• IMG_3029.PNG
    IMG_3029.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor