Anyone have any suggestions for a good OEM Carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevytruc1658

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2011
North Bend, Washington
I am looking for a good quality fitting OEM Carpet for my 87 Olds. Any suggestions?

jmt455

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
SE Michigan

azmalibuwagon

Master Mechanic
Sep 18, 2009
Phoenix
Lots of places to buy. I bought mine at stockinteriors.com, only because they had the best price at the time.

But all of the molded carpet for these cars is made by ACC (maybe you can find some made by someone else, but I couldn't). So you'll get the same product from everyone, the only real differences are price and how cooperative the company will be handling any problems. Just make sure you get the carpet with mass backing or it'll wear out fast.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Has anyone had luck with Summit? I like the idea of paying $100 for new carpet and FREE shipping and handling :mrgreen: This is the route I plan on going.

MadMax

Apprentice
Aug 17, 2011
Bought mine from stockinteriors.com and i was very happy with the product. It came molded, with mass backing all for around 150 shipped.

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
i think i paid a little over $100 from partstrain. its the same acc carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor