Anyone Having Trouble With the Forum Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
gbodyforum.com
Just curious if anyone's been having any trouble logging in or staying logged in lately? I've been getting some reports of issues and I'm trying to figure out whats going on. If anyone's been having problems with having to log in over-and-over again even on the same computer, even (especially!!) within the same sessions, let me know here or via email. Thanks!

No problems at all, very speedy.

While I'm here...it would be nice to have a link to the most recent posting I read last time. Also why not "post reply" down at the bottom where we just read the post we want to reply to, instead of having to go all the way to the top.

Sometimes I think website designers aren't users of the sites.

grandamman said:
Nope, no problems here either. I noticed a Post reply on the bottom of the page now too. That was fast, and a nice upgrade.
Thanks! 8)

(It's always been there 😀 😉 )

As fer the post you read last, I'll have to look at it. Somebody might have a "hack" for it.

Not that we aren't users, just that we use these packages that pretty much tie our hands on a lot of things, unless we *really* want to roll up the sleeves and start hacking away. And who's got time for that! 😀

averagewhiteboy said:
I gotta log in a bunch of times. Besides that, no problems!
Hrm, so its doing it to you too? :?

I don't get it! I'm planning on a software upgrade this next week (after xmas) that might cure it, might not. I really don't know! What OS/browsers are you guys with this problem running?

I had to login a bunch of times when I was at work. The computer was running an old version of Explorer, and I updated it and havn't had a problem since. That might be a reason... I've never had any issues other than that one. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor