anyone heard of a grand national "GNX-RAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
i have seen pics of this "grand national GNX-RAY"

http://www.buickturboregal.com/xray.html

i have been researching turbo regal and rare models of them for years and have never heard of this. i am thinking that this was just made by someone who wanted a gn a little different which is actually very cool but i wanted to know whether this was a production car or not? regardless it is sweet!

Hmmm flashback tiem....

[EDIT: duh, see below]

first time ive seen it, pretty cool! is it real or did someone make it?

LOLz, or it could be this guys car... knew I'd seen it somewhere

http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=105168

file.php

The picture of the white car posted is our GNS test car. It is a model after the real "X-RAY" car done by a man named Rick Hunt. Rick worked for ASC and helped design some of the parts for the real GNX's and the program. Once the last GNX rolled off the assyembly line Rick asked GM if he could buy ALL the GNX parts to make one for himself, They said yes so he took his white T-Type and installed ALL the original GNX parts on his car and since it was white with the black out package he called it X-RAY because they are black & white.. So his "X-RAY" is as close to any GNX that is out there except it just doesn't have a number..

Ours (GN-X-RAY) on the other hand was modeled after Rick's car but went a bit more aggressive on the build. At GNS we belive the old GNX suspension is outdated now and can be greatly improved with todays suspension technology so we oppted to Not go with the GNX stuff and take this to the next level. We decided to go with the Full line of DSE suspension products instead, Large 13" BAER brakes, Brake cooling ducts, making it more of a "Track Brawler" than a street car. Still has Air Conditioning and all but just more aggressive and functional..

Now you have the full story between BOTH ( X-RAY & GN-X-RAY ) cars!

Scot W.
GNS Performance

If i ever get a regal or GN its gonna be X-ray "themed". love the white and blackout trim. :twisted:

file.php

SEX ON WHEELS!!

Sorry,only way to describe that b*tch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor