Anyone heard of these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
so im looking to buy an engine from theses guys at Prestige high performance engines.

http://www.prestigehighperformance.com

I am looking to buy the 350 motor from them and i am just wondering what these guys are all about?

Thanks guys.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
they seem pretty legit, i mean, they give you allot of info, and for the most part use all main name products like comp, holly. ect. sound like a good deal to me.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
turn key for under 4K, 2 year warranty, and a full parts listing? very nice. i would call them with all of you parts choices and confirm price first, just in case.

KrisW

G-Body Guru
Oct 24, 2007
Lakeland, FL
I went through their whole site and didn't find anything about what block or heads you get; that makes me nervous. Are they new or used? What year? Where is the dipstick located? One or two piece rear main?

I just think you ought to ask a lot of questions.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
If you can afford it I'd go with the 383. Looks like some nice motors they build.

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
thanks guys but i just ordered it from engine factory. turns out those guys were sheisters. i guess you pay for what you get. keep looking for pics and other exciting posts :)

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
85montess said:
thanks guys but i just ordered it from engine factory. turns out those guys were sheisters. i guess you pay for what you get. keep looking for pics and other exciting posts :)

I'm glad you found out they were crooked before you put down some big bucks for a motor. What did you end up getting? 350 or 383?? Just curious.

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
megaladon6 said:
turn key for under 4K, 2 year warranty, and a full parts listing? very nice. i would call them with all of you parts choices and confirm price first, just in case.

I agree... My buddy ran into a problem with another company that there was some fine print apparently. This site seems ligit though also sounds like a pretty good bargin

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
sorry disregard my last post... maybe i should read down further before I open my big mouth :roll: sorry guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor