Anyone here know who owns this Grand Am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Hello all, I figured I'd post this here in General Discussion as well as under Pontiac Grand Prix / Grand Am / Lemans Bonneville.
Thanks to Iowapub, I have the seller's email. I emailed him and know the car stayed in the Houston TX area but he couldn't remember the buyer's name. I'd be happy to give some sort of finder's fee if I can get in contact with the current owner. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

If you're wondering 'Why this car?', it is built just the way I plan to do my 79 Grand Lemans but I know I can't build mine for what the car was sold for (of course, that doesn't mean the current owner will be in the same general price range but it's worth checking into).

Here is a link from another site (that most of us also hang out on): http://classicvehicleslist.com/pont...onsole-400-v8-clean-71-gto-heads-96-more.html

Thanks, Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor