PONTIAC Anyone here with 3rd gen f-bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
A long story made short, some of you know I've had a string of bad-luck accidents here the past few years. Well, one of them is in a lawsuit, and, I'm trying to find some good pictures of a 3rd Gen from underneath in the front ahead of time.

Specifically, I'm trying to match a 1985 firebird v8/at.

At issue was they didn't hook the car properly and it tore free and fell off. What I'm hoping to find are some good pictures of an undamaged car in case it makes sense to force the driver to identify what the proper attachment points for hooks were, likely from a large view showing as much of the front underside as possible (or a big picture folower by a series of smaller ones asking "is the attachment point here?" so on so forth.

So, on the off chance, anyone here have or had one of these or took some pics under the front while on a lift? I guess another option is maybe canvas some listings online to see if anyone took them when trying to sell.

Reactions: 1 user

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
1576294449206.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor