Anyone in process of restoring an 80's MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemihauler

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2010
Hey, just wanted to get it out there to the Monte Carlo guys, if your in the process of fixin up or restoring ur late 80's MC. I have an 88 i was gonna use for dirt oval and Doc is not gonna clear me for another year. I am pulling the tub-it has good 1/4's, wheel wells and trunk floor. Before I put it out there for sale and another dirt oval guy picks it up. If you need solid sheet metal-get ahold of me. See what we can work out. I also have the ability to deliver. Just an F.Y.I. for everyone. Thanks

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Where are you located at? Im in need of pretty much every body part for my 83 and im interested.

OldsThunder

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 26, 2010
IOWA
Hemihauler said:
Hey, just wanted to get it out there to the Monte Carlo guys, if your in the process of fixin up or restoring ur late 80's MC. I have an 88 i was gonna use for dirt oval and Doc is not gonna clear me for another year. I am pulling the tub-it has good 1/4's, wheel wells and trunk floor. Before I put it out there for sale and another dirt oval guy picks it up. If you need solid sheet metal-get ahold of me. See what we can work out. I also have the ability to deliver. Just an F.Y.I. for everyone. Thanks
Hello how much would you be willing to sell the trunk floor for and both floor pans forr shipped to council bluffs iowa? Thanks Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor