Anyone know how to find current owner of a vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenzo

Master Mechanic
Mar 28, 2012
Milton Ontario
Hey guys!!

This website has changed a ton since last time i was here!!! It looks awesome!

Anyways, I really want to find my first car, my 1986 Monte Carlo, i found an old insurance paper that had my VIN from the car. I am just wondering if anyone would know how to find previous or current owners of the vehicle. I cant get ahold of the person who i originally sold it to so I'm not sure who has it now haha!

Anyways, thanks guys! Or if anyone is selling a Monte in Ontario i would be stoked to check it out too!

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Most states will no longer release that info.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if you have the vin go to service Ontario and get a sellers package, it's $20 and it will list the last owner and every owner since new

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
break the window and wait for the cops.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I remember you were living at home and bought a w-body. What happened, s.ont rust finally catch up ?

Lorenzo

Master Mechanic
Mar 28, 2012
Milton Ontario
Haha I'm trying to avoid going to the DMV but it may be my only option. My 2000 Monte Carlo got wrecked, I got a civic, sold it to buy a Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo, then had a neon, sold the Monte Carlo and got a genesis coupe, sold it and currently I have a Kia Soul.

Time for a fun car again haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor