Anyone know if c7 zo6 calipers fit the blazer hubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfSS

n00b
Apr 3, 2022
An option for spindles is to keep checking lkqonline.com. They mostly have 4WD spindles so keep an eye out for 2WD spindles since they go fast. Pricing is based on condition plus shipping.

Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
johnnunez29 contact me when you're ready to purchase the spindles. I sell these all the time on this forum. (2) spindles, (2) backing plates, (2) brake hose brackets, (2) brake hose bracket bolts, (2) brake hose clips, (4) caliper mounting bolts, (6) hub mounting bolts. All parts cleaned on the wire wheel, and ready to install. $180 shipped to the lower 48 states. USPS Priority with a tracking#. PayPal Friends & Family OR Walmart to Walmart.
* You won't be able to use the backing plates because they will not clear the larger rotors, unless you bend the sh*t out of them. They won't look good.

johnnunez29

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2022
IMO: do the brakes and see how it works with your factory setup. Then if you need to, do the booster/MC from a B Body. Trust me, change everything at once and then go chasing why it doesn't work like you want.
makes sense. so just do the brakes and change the proportioning valve. any chance you have the link to the proportioning valve?

johnnunez29

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2022
johnnunez29 contact me when you're ready to purchase the spindles. I sell these all the time on this forum. (2) spindles, (2) backing plates, (2) brake hose brackets, (2) brake hose bracket bolts, (2) brake hose clips, (4) caliper mounting bolts, (6) hub mounting bolts. All parts cleaned on the wire wheel, and ready to install. $180 shipped to the lower 48 states. USPS Priority with a tracking#. PayPal Friends & Family OR Walmart to Walmart.
pm'd

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.

johnnunez29

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2022
I went with a B body dual diaphragm booster, IIRC it’s a 12 inch booster. You might need to swap your master cylinder around, I can’t remember but I used a right hand drive S10 master cylinder for the years when the ABS module was up near the master cylinder.

You can find spindles floating around on ebay but the ones I’ve seen are around $250-$275 and I doubt that includes shipping so that’ll possibly run you in the $350 range for those by the time you’re done. Unless you’re married to 15 inch wheels, I’d get a conversion kit from Fly n’ Bye considering how much brake components have gone up recently.
thanks called them severla times and was promised a quote each time.... still nothing. who else would sell the c6 zo6 upgrade for blazer spindles? thanks for the info too

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
thanks called them severla times and was promised a quote each time.... still nothing. who else would sell the c6 zo6 upgrade for blazer spindles? thanks for the info too
Short of making your own brackets, I’m not aware of anyone else offering conversion parts for Blazer spindles.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Check Kore 3 - they offer hybrid S/G brackets, but they may only be for the six-pot Brembos. I have the 4-pots, and will likely engineer my own.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I bought mine off from eBay.

johnnunez29

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2022
i will be calling kore today. another dumb question for ya, do you know what hubs i should be buying for these spindles? also should i be extending the lugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor