Anyone know if c7 zo6 calipers fit the blazer hubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Stock Blazer calipers at the moment, have the c6 Z06 stuff to put on. Going to be a few weeks before that happens though.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Well than hop on it, you won't regret the upgrade

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Need to make sure they fit the hub/spindle. Can’t find info on c7 calipers anywhere
It's been so long since I did mine that I don't remember a lot of the stuff, I remember deciding not to go c7 cause it was such a large difference in price cause on the 7's they use crazy expensive materials. This is who I got mine from he might have some info for you to decide although if I remember he mainly did upgrades for Vette owners but you can get them powdered a bunch of different colors before shipping now which is nice

ostrich

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
It's been so long since I did mine that I don't remember a lot of the stuff, I remember deciding not to go c7 cause it was such a large difference in price cause on the 7's they use crazy expensive materials. This is who I got mine from he might have some info for you to decide although if I remember he mainly did upgrades for Vette owners but you can get them powdered a bunch of different colors before shipping now which is nice

Jon

Take a look at my post https://gbodyforum.com/threads/brembo-blazer-spindle-conversion.80819/#post-830169. Pretty reasonable $$ conversion, parts are easy to find. Might be what you are looking for.

johnnunez29

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2022
Found a pair of zo6 c7 calipers and rotors for under 800. But not sure if they fit the conversion bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor