Anyone know if c7 zo6 calipers fit the blazer hubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
The wrong parts only stay the wrong parts until you’re willing to fabricate (hack, in my case) stuff to make them the right parts

Reactions: 1 user

johnnunez29

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2022
The wrong parts only stay the wrong parts until you’re willing to fabricate (hack, in my case) stuff to make them the right parts
Lol. That’s true brother. But I def do t have the time to do so. If not trust me… I too am a world class hack job expert 💪🏼

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Lol. That’s true brother. But I def do t have the time to do so. If not trust me… I too am a world class hack job expert 💪🏼
If all else fails, you could run the full Blazer setup. They’re still way ahead of stock stuff in terms of braking performance, and most parts stores usually have maintenance parts on hand for them.

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
sh*t lol. Was hoping to find someone who done it. To have the parts means I need to buy potentially the wrong parts
Ok... Say you do find someone else that's 'done it'. Maybe they had to do extra stuff. Maybe they used a certain group of parts & something w/that combo is slightly different vs. what you buy off of e-bay... c-list.... FB market etc. In both of those scenarios, things may not work the same.

If you don't have the time to sort & work through possible details/issues, paying the extra up-front for an actual inclusive kit is your best option. Or, wait until you do have the time & opportunity.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ostrich

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Looks great! But the calipers look different. Looks like the c7 zo6 rotors do fit I just need to know if the calipers fit aswell. Also if they fit on the bracket. Thanks
Those are 2016+ Camaro calipers, not sure about the ZO6 ones, but if you go with the Camaro ones, the brackets etc. fit perfect. They are all Brembo in the end anyway.

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Honestly didn't read the rest of the post only your first post.
These guys make a bracket for Brembo on Blazer spindles. I currently run the stock spindle brackets and well as their machined hub and have no complaints. Great quality and very helpful every time I emailed them.
Now ill go back and read the rest of the post :LOL:

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
These guys make a bracket for Brembo on Blazer spindles. I currently run the stock spindle brackets and well as their machined hub and have no complaints. Great quality and very helpful every time I emailed them.

The hubs for the standard integral caliper spindles are nice. Did you upgrade the bearings or get just the standard hubs?

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
The hubs for the standard integral caliper spindles are nice. Did you upgrade the bearings or get just the standard hubs?
Went with the Standard hubs. I went for a more budget route as I plan to later get Wilwood hubs to have the option of 5x4.5 wheels since they are so much easier and cheaper to find

Reactions: 1 user

johnnunez29

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2022

just what i was looking for! thanks. im going to give them a call tomorrow. It does mantion c7 but doesnt make note of z06, though the j56 code is mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor