Anyone know what happened to turbobuick.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeth hale

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2016
clare, Michigan
I usually go thru my weekly stroll thru a couple forums for sale section type in turbo Buick to find that the website is down anyone got the scoop? Alot of knowledge on that forum it'd be sad if it's all lost

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
That isn't the same forum tho is it did they change domains or what cause it doesn't look like the site at all

Not the same site. Backstory was some disgruntled members tried making a competing website, politics and all that, but over time that site dropped off in activity while the original continued to prosper (and has since changed ownership several more times.)

Could be updating software or something, over the last 15+ years they've had the site crash now and then. One thing they always had, likely still do, is repetitive backups of data.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
looks up from here. happens here from time to time, also. and yep I back stuff up ;) If it goes down for days straight be sure to let me know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor