HELP Anyone make custom wagon car covers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hi All. As I prepare to bring the wagon down to So Cal, I'm looking for a custom-fit car cover. As you can probably imagine, most G-Body car covers are for coupes, and at best the 4-door sedan. I can't find a custom-fit cover for the wagon. If you know if any companies that make one, please let me know. I'm wondering if maybe I should search under Malibu rather than Regal for a wagon sub-model. Any leads or tips appreciated.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hi All. As I prepare to bring the wagon down to So Cal, I'm looking for a custom-fit car cover. As you can probably imagine, most G-Body car covers are for coupes, and at best the 4-door sedan. I can't find a custom-fit cover for the wagon. If you know if any companies that make one, please let me know. I'm wondering if maybe I should search under Malibu rather than Regal for a wagon sub-model. Any leads or tips appreciated.
Ed,
I believe there's several car cover companies that will make a fitted car cover for your wagon.
Check the internet. I think one company is Empire. https://www.empirecovers.com
https://www.carautocovers.com/?msclkid=721d362c541b1f93e2a56d11434d9976

Also, California Car Covers. Beverly Hills Car covers, etc.

Reactions: 1 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Wow! Thanks for the tip, Longroof79! Empire looks like they offer one, and for a great price! Doesn’t seem like the mainstream G-Body aftermarket has really caught on to the needs of wagon owners yet. Thanks again for the leads.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Covercraft is a pretty mainstream company.

I have looked at the Empire site some time back. I thought they were fairly reasonably priced and offered various choices for different conditions.

I have used California Car Cover and Beverly Hills on two of my cars in the past.

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
I like the Covercraft for many reasons. I bought one for my daughters Elcamino, the fit was amazing, really surprised.

One of my cars(Olds)sits outside year round, had the cover for 2 years and its still looks and fits like l took it out of the box. Protects the paint, no scratches or change

The other 2 cars are in the shop but they still got all season ding proof covers which is nice in a crowded area. The Monty has mirror pockets which is a bonus!

I've had good luck, but like all things you get what you pay for!

I did see Empire prices just now and there covers are about $100 cheaper at the moment for there Noah covers, which they are a good cover, a friend has one on his Monty.

Last edited:

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nothing wrong with Covercraft covers. They've been in business a long time. Empire is located in New York state, if I'm not mistaken. Prices aren't too bad.

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
You're right, Bob,
I should consider one myself.

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
Well l wish l had of known about them before hand. The Noah block it is what my buddy has, they are nice an thick, atleast the one he has is, he had it for years and is really happy with it whether it's inside or out in the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor