Anyone moving stuff from Sacramento to Dallas or along that route? Here's your chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018

In the next week I have to bring a buddies project car to Pittsburg CA. Looking for someone that needs something moved running or not to somewhere along my route back home. Arizona , New Mexico, Oklahoma , or TX.

Richard 214 seven nine three OO29

1641701790760.png

Reactions: 1 user

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I know the guy that posted that ad personally..... Stand-up guy.

Reactions: 3 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I spoke to him @ Good Guys a couple weekends ago. Inquired about his 'range' for deliveries & mentioned the guy on here possibly needing transport service. He likes to be home overnight w/the wife & kids so his bread & butter is ~4hrs out from Dallas area but he has done occasional longer distance runs.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I spoke to him @ Good Guys a couple weekends ago. Inquired about his 'range' for deliveries & mentioned the guy on here possibly needing transport service. He likes to be home overnight w/the wife & kids so his bread & butter is ~4hrs out from Dallas area but he has done occasional longer distance runs.
yep, he posted another CL ad saying his radius is about 400 miles from Dallas. when I first called and spoke with him he was giving his teenager a driving lesson :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor