Anyone owns a porter cable 7424XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_dude named_Ben

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 29, 2014
I have been buying stuff from amazon without success. I want to use this product instead of waxing by hand. I just recently bought a pad with velcro backing and again, it is not compatible despite saying that it is. I am just frustrated that I cannot find solutions from internet and local stores.

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
I have a PC 7424XP, you needing a new backing pad to attach the pads to the polisher? what size pads you have?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I also have the same Porter Cable sander polisher. I need to buy a new hook and loop pad.
Amazon sells a variety of 6" pads,

The one I want to buy is a Neiko 30623A-6" for $6.75 + shipping.

Great little machine, btw.

Harbor Fright sells a 5" hook and loop pad, but not a 6".

Last edited:

A_dude named_Ben

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 29, 2014
I have 6" pads, basically what I keep running into is the backings has no threads and I sometimes return them.

There is a harbor freight within walking distance, I'll check to see what they have before I buy one online again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor