Anyone purchased a Custom Dash Cover for their Pontiac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach1Guy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 23, 2008
Kingston Ontario
I'd like to get a Custom Dash Cover for my Pontiac's but wanted to get some information first. I was looking at one from

http://www.coverking.com/c-7-custom-dash-covers.aspx

They claim they will fit but it would be nice to see one on a vehicle. If anyone has purchased one from here or anywhere else please let me know your thoughts. Just looking for something to help protect my dashes.

Thanks
Matt K.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
IMO those look pretty tacky. I have seen them on various cars and they just kinda ruin the look of the dash. If your looking to protect your dash the best bet would probly be a wax of some sort for it. And if you experience problems a dash cap may be the way to go JMO.

jasonreid

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2011
Rockmart, Georgia
-83MONTESS- said:
IMO those look pretty tacky. I have seen them on various cars and they just kinda ruin the look of the dash. If your looking to protect your dash the best bet would probly be a wax of some sort for it. And if you experience problems a dash cap may be the way to go JMO.

X2

I've always associated those covers with certain types of rednecks and the local Mexican population. Where I grew up. for some reason they really digged those during the 80s and 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor