Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
https://gbodyforum.com/threads/dual-hump-crossmembers.66519/#post-602674
Yes. Ten years ago. If the current design and materials are the same, it's a deal at half the price of the G Force/Summit model. It's meant for use with the Jeg's exhaust. Qdub24 had a problem with the header's hitting the humps, but he didn't say wehther they were part of the Jeg's kit or not.

321GO

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 23, 2018

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
Thank you I’m doing a 700r4 swap on my regal T-Type An I bought one for it
I have had both the g-force and the jegs crossmembers. not real impressed with the fit and biuld quality of the jegs. member. plus the g force has a much larger opening for running exhaust systems . as the saying goes get what you pay for. as mentioned as long as you run jegs brand exhaust stuff it will fit fine. kinda locks you into ordering only their stuff. funny how that works

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor