Anyone try the Continental Winter Contact SI Plus on any vehicle?

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
They are on clearance for a really good price in the 235/60R18 I need for my AWD Challenger. Even with adding 4 new wheel sensors, they are cheaper than studded tires on sale. Then the cost of studding and new sensors. I will check date codes, as long as I can get 5 Winters out of them before they age out. My current studded set are way too old to be safe. My last set of studless Winter tires were good until the 5th year on our 2010 RWD Challenger. I found the factory Michelin 4 season+ tires very good with the AWD on my 2017 Challenger GT for the first two Winter's, third not so good. Then I bought these rims used with right size studded tires on them but are aged out.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor