Anyone use these guys for exhaust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Seems like a "Go" then. Hell, by next, next weekend, my car might actually have a full exhaust. Neat.

Reactions: 5 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
View attachment 88596 I had Monte SS tailpipes previously. I painted them black to blend in with the frame but once I saw those, I had to get them. I didn’t like the side view. These look much sharper and sportier. timo22
Where do you have your tailpipe hangers?

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
View attachment 88596 I had Monte SS tailpipes previously. I painted them black to blend in with the frame but once I saw those, I had to get them. I didn’t like the side view. These look much sharper and sportier. timo22
Got a better pic from under the car? How/where they go over the rear end, where they attach to the rest of the exhaust, how you have them mounted, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor