Anyone want to up their Baller Status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
So, I posted this awhile back, thought I might give it another shot and I wanted to make sure more people see. If anyone's interested in trading a T-type or a Grand National for my totally Baller *ss 96 Impala SS let me know. Of course, if you already own a t type or grand national your most likely already ballin. I got more pics and details for anyone who's interested. This is a one in a lifetime chance to own a rare piece of history. The only 96 Impala to ever be owned by the legendary bad *ss and philosopher SquirrelMaster28. It's also for sale, so Pat, if you decide your ready to become a man let me know and maybe we can work something out. This car would instantly make you less of a tool.
38103500001_large.jpg

Re: Anyone want to up there Baller Status?

nice lookin SS SSquirel! makes me miss my 95 9c1 caprice.... 😢

I dont have a t-type or GN, but I'm ballin wit' a clapped out regal....any thoughs on a trade there??? :mrgreen:

SquirrelMaster28 said:
So, I posted this awhile back, thought I might give it another shot and I wanted to make sure more people see. If anyone's interested in trading a T-type or a Grand National for my totally Baller *ss 96 Impala SS let me know. Of course, if you already own a t type or grand national your most likely already ballin. I got more pics and details for anyone who's interested. This is a one in a lifetime chance to own a rare piece of history. The only 96 Impala to ever be owned by the legendary bad *ss and philosopher SquirrelMaster28. It's also for sale, so Pat, if you decide your ready to become a man let me know and maybe we can work something out. This car would instantly make you less of a tool.
38103500001_large.jpg

HAHHAHAHA :rofl:
P.S. nice avatar :wink:

Umm.... WTF is a baller? Is that like, someone who plays cricket for a living?

http://www.ballerstatus.com/
It's hard to define, basically what a lot of rappers THINK they are. Basically livin' the life because they recorded a few rymes...

This is what happens when baller status and G-body's mix...
bigpimpinuj7.jpg

So, having "Baller Status" is sort of like a really bad combination acid/pcp/'shrooms/mescaline trip all at once then? because only if you were to combine the forces of those hallucinogenic substances all at once would that poor Regal ever look good.

Baller:
-A thug that has "made it" to the big time.
-Originally refered to ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.
-A person who finds success and wealth. The source of income is usually unknown by others, but can tell wealth by the "baller's" attire and usually cocky attitude.

Examples:
Pain is a part of the game when you're a baller.
Did you see that baller who just sped by in that 'vette?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baller

And its not just a black thing. In fact, there are more white ballers in this world than black. I'm astonished myself. Some people may not understand the topic from him using there instead of their. Or maybe the word baller isn't accepted by Harvard graduates used in slang. 85 Cutlass, I would have thought of basketball WAY before cricket. Wanna shoot some ball? I dunno, I could be living in the ice age due to my discouragement of others.

Wanna swing some ball?
You talking about cricket, right?
Yeah
Hell yeah dude, lets take the 442.
Man don't go down this street, it's not safe.
Don't you think we should get that little 6 yr old off this street then?
No, she fits in perfect.
Damn, you see the size of that guy's rims on his cutlass?!?
Looks ****in' stupid you ask me.
I'm gonna ask him what size they are. Roll down your window.
No man, lets just get to Wrigley.
What man, are you scared of him?
No, I just don't like him!
You know him?
No
Then why don't you like him?
Do I really got to say it?
Not if it's gon' kill you
He's black...
Yeah, and your white...
All they do is.... * this one never ends *
That's pretty bold to label for all black people.
It's not all, I know a few black friends from work.
Like who?
John
Is John married?
Yes, actually he is
What's his wife's name?
I don't know
I rest my case.
We used to own them and now we don't. They don't deserve freedom
Yeah, that's what I figured
What are we doing back here?
Look man, I gotta go. Maybe we can play another time. You need to wake up and understand this isn't the 20th century anymore.
It's not us, its them! Were not the problem, they are.
Your right, I'm gonna go shoot some ball before you think they took over a white man's sport.
Your too late

I'm more of a peacemaker. Maybe somethings I can understand not making peaceful. But racism? It doesn't make sense. Then people who are racist but scared to say it out loud. That really doesn't make sense. If you gonna hold it back, your only making it worse for you. I met and know black people, hoodlums, preps, thugs, geeks, all the types, I know their wife's name and daughter's birthday. I also have a white family, I see both sides of the apple.

I just don't want white people to be confused. There are a lot of black racist people. Since there are a lot of white racist people, I can understand that. Yet, there are a lot more racists whites than black. And not just cause they are a minority. None of it makes sense. Are my history books a lying to me? Its not liked we were owned by black people and had to follow their every command. Cause you know, if black people owned my grandma and raped her then traded her, I'd be racist against blacks too.

Cigarette break

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor