Anyone want to up their Baller Status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Anyone want to up there Baller Status?

Respected Cutlass, how old are you?

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we could just keep this thread on topic for a change. I'm lovin' the SS and wish I had a trade you'd be interested in but at any rate, I'll show my buddy who has a pretty sick GN and see what he has to say.

Wow, this isn't really the direction I saw this going in. If your under 35 you should be familiar with the term Baller. If your not, just think of Baller as good. Also the phrase Baller has been universally used by all races for at least 10 years. But I take it from where this discussion went, none of you have t type to trade?

First, nice car. And no i don't have anything to trade.

Second, Damn he must be lovin' it. And i'm talking about the Mcdonalds G-body, thats great.

i didnt read all this sh*t in here. most of the time im always cool but people always gotta give them big rims guys low blows. post up something that looks half decent for once. the mc donalds gbody does look like sh*t but you can find something better than that

It was initially intended as a joke ( I am 36 and have heard the term before..) as I tend to hate urban/ hip hop/etc. culture and love to deride it at every possible opportunity. Sorry, but my love of proper grammar, punctuation and spelling makes me cringe every time I see the verbiage of this subculture.

wonder if that guy gets 10 percent off at mcdonalds.....there's a waffle house one riding around here, i mean, seriously!?, the ****ing waffle house?!

Seriously, what is that all about??? Do they get paid to put company logos and paint schemes on their cars or something??? I can't see why one would ride around in such a billboard, basically. Not trying to be a dick, but I am curious as to why, there has to be some perk to it. Or maybe I'm just a backwoods hick that has no clue :rofl: .

Well if it was a lowrider, a waffle house would almost make some sense, International House Of Pancakes. :rofl:

85 Cutlass Brougham said:
It was initially intended as a joke ( I am 36 and have heard the term before..) as I tend to hate urban/ hip hop/etc. culture and love to deride it at every possible opportunity. Sorry, but my love of proper grammar, punctuation and spelling makes me cringe every time I see the verbiage of this subculture.

I get not liking everything about other cultures, but that sort of sounds like closet racisism. Living in the city, and in close proximity to many cultures, I generally ignore the aspects that annoy me. Although 20 inch+ rims aren't in any way my style, I won't knock someone Else's style. With the logo car, I knew a guy in the army who had a 2002 Camaro SS who had planter's peanut logos on both doors, and planters supposedly paid a certain % of his car payments.

I find it ironic that you hate urban culture as much as you do yet are into the type of cars that are so popular with the urban culture.

Thanks for the compliments of my impala, I'm really a Buick man. Some of you may be familiar with my first thread showing my current project :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor