Anyone with rare or unusual factory options? How about highly optioned cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Bringing this post back up. Kevin Schick up in Canada sold me one of the rare options I have been looking for; a litter container. I finally got it cleaned and painted and installed. I told my wife that I installed it just for her 😁

Glad I could help out...it looks right at home there.

I think Kevin has all the good stuff hiding up here in Saskatchewan. I do owe him a favor or two for the stuff he has basically given me.

No problem Christian always glad to help.

Reactions: 1 user

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Bringing this post back up. Kevin Schick up in Canada sold me one of the rare options I have been looking for; a litter container. I finally got it cleaned and painted and installed. I told my wife that I installed it just for her 😁
I got one of these from Kevin too. I don't know how or where he finds this stuff.

Reactions: 1 user

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ

If that little trash can was an option then my base 79 cutlass supreme has 3 options checked. Ac, cruise, and trash can. Woo hoo! Nothing else though. My car was built to transport the masses as cheap as possible and with no fanfare!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor