Appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
Friend of mine has his Monte wrapped in in Black vinyl and another friend of mine has a professional wrapping buisness.
It looks exactly as if it would´ve been painted, but if you get someone for a cheap job you will end up with a shitty result.

The friend who owns his own buisness goes so far that he removes carpets and stuff so the vinyl goes in every last corner. With that you
are not able to see the original paint anywhere. At the monte of my friend you can see the original Paint when opening the door or the hood.
Other than that it looks really good and you wouldn´t think its wrapped at all.
I´d say, its probably not cheaper than getting it repainted if you want a super good job done.
If you want to wrap/dip it because you want to keep the old paintjob alive - its the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor