PONTIAC Are Malibu Bench seat designs the same as LeMans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Looking into just replacing the seat covers altogether in my 1979 LeMans (base model) I found Dixie Restoration Dixie 1978-80 Malibu Light blue Seat Covers offers the covers but only for Malibu & I am unsure if the designs were the same as the Pontiac's? Mine is #1624 1978-79 Light blue.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Not a match, they used different patterns. Here's a site that has older brochures to look over to compair.
Darn! I need to find a place that can do Pontiac Covers... I'm getting desperate. All my local Upholstery shops want $800+ Just for the front seat.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
SMS has the correct patterns but it's going to be expensive still
Who are SMS? I would feel better getting all brand new than going to a shop and having them tell me they know what it is and so on then it's completely off. (I've had it happen before) with my 64 c10 gmc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor