Are they just trying to scare 69hurstolds???

So which option is it?

• Force 69hurstolds to sell his nos hoard to invest in cryos, off grid electrics, and purchase capital

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Finally, truth in marketing by admitting the product is, indeed, deadly?

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • An error ok-ing an ad campaign for a product that even torturing Islamic republic forbid consuming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I see three options...

#1) they've seen South Carolina market sales slip, and, so they figure releasing these ads may convince 69hurstolds to buy like a madman... or, should I say, even MORE of a madman, amd, help hit sales goals.

#2) its truth in advertising and they finally admit what we knew all along... these things WILL kill you. So, eat at your own risk, and down a tall glass of glyphosate with it.

#3) it's a very poor word choice that someone Ok'd given what we all know regarding #2.

20221117_141012.jpg

No, not made up, actual advertising materials hanging on the franchise wall. Let the wife have some fat fries, I just needed to use the pisser on the drive and had nada.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Pfft. I'm not worried. They have run the "scare" campaigns before in '05 and then again in '06. They're like that girl you used to date that you know wasn't good for you but you missed her when she wasn't around. Or that bad dream you keep having. Just when you think it's gone...it comes back.

Semantics on the sign is important..."could" doesn't mean "will".

1668773619066.jpeg

1668773539787.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Hahaha. You guys are funny. It's funny how easily we're all amused. I have definitely joined the right forum!

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Pfft. I'm not worried. They have run the "scare" campaigns before in '05 and then again in '06. They're like that girl you used to date that you know wasn't good for you but you missed her when she wasn't around. Or that bad dream you keep having. Just when you think it's gone...it comes back.

Semantics on the sign is important..."could" doesn't mean "will".

View attachment 211179

View attachment 211178
It might be real this time. It's been six years since the MRE pork rib (imitation of course) was removed from the meal menu & McDonalds might of ran out of a source to get them.
1668816673658.png

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Ye of little faith. While perhaps not nationwide, 2023 will be a resurrection of the tasty pork like substance. Mark your calendars.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
It might be real this time. It's been six years since the MRE pork rib (imitation of course) was removed from the meal menu & McDonalds might of ran out of a source to get them.
View attachment 211207
Chicken or the egg.... is the removal of the mrerib related to the mmore? Possibly going away due to lack of surplus meals for mcdonalds to push as their own.... or.... did 69hurstolds singlehandedly increase mcrib consumption to a point the military could no longer source surplus mcribs to stuff into a mre?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
It is a tradition to get the McRib around late fall. If they do away with it lets inundate McD with e-mails.
They may not have a choice. I hear that it's under FDA review for taking prior to a colonoscopy instead of the liquid drink. Meanwhile, President Biden invoked the defense production act to devote all extra food processing capability to ensure he has a steady supply of tapioca. What does this mean to you? No excess food processing capacity to take up the slack and make more mcribs after the SC market devours the allocation.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor