Are they just trying to scare 69hurstolds???

So which option is it?

• Force 69hurstolds to sell his nos hoard to invest in cryos, off grid electrics, and purchase capital

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Finally, truth in marketing by admitting the product is, indeed, deadly?

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • An error ok-ing an ad campaign for a product that even torturing Islamic republic forbid consuming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I ain't taking any chances. Got me one today.😆
I believe you’re living in opposite world - getting one today IS taking chances.

Or you’re 69hurstolds ’s offspring.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I believe you’re living in opposite world - getting one today IS taking chances.

Or you’re 69hurstolds ’s offspring.
You give me a good idea.... buy a few dozen mcribs and freeze them. Wait a few years for the cognitive decline to set in. Then, once a week, visit 69hurstolds bringing a mcrib with you, claiming to be his favorite child.

Then you get him to alter his will leaving all the cars and nos parts and paraphernalia to you. It shouldn't cost more than a few dozen mcribs, after which time you can just toss pickles and BBQ on anything you want (potted meat?) made vaguely mcrib shaped amd he wouldn't know the difference anyways. So, maybe $150 investment today to make bank later on

Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I’ve built up a tolerance to them.
By now you can probably go to Mexico and drink the water with no fear of Montezuma’s revenge too.

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
He's not worried about it cause he probably has more NOS Mc ribs in stock than Olds Cutlass parts.
Don't believe me? Here's some of his own stash he himself posted a year or 2 ago.
NOS McRib Gag.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
You give me a good idea.... buy a few dozen mcribs and freeze them. Wait a few years for the cognitive decline to set in. Then, once a week, visit 69hurstolds bringing a mcrib with you, claiming to be his favorite child.

Then you get him to alter his will leaving all the cars and nos parts and paraphernalia to you. It shouldn't cost more than a few dozen mcribs, after which time you can just toss pickles and BBQ on anything you want (potted meat?) made vaguely mcrib shaped amd he wouldn't know the difference anyways. So, maybe $150 investment today to make bank later on

If he gets on the ins with an employee, he could buy them by the case already frozen. They have the sauce in gallon jugs.

Then he could make them when he wants.

Those things can't possibly go bad. It can hold him over till they bring them back the next time.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
throw up GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
775573896707855505.jpg

They grow Mcrib patties from Big Mama onboard Snowpiercer.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor