Astro Roof Pan Seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerb

Apprentice
May 4, 2012
Sun City West AZ.
Does any one have the length of this seal ??? Did a earlier post as I have a seal and not sure what it is for. Could have been sent with some other seals as I bought new door seals and also seals for the Astro Sunroof. but I did not do the install that was done by a shop.

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
Can you post some pictures? I just put new sunroof seals in my car over thr summer. I know the Cutlass trunk seal looks kinda similar to the sunroof pan gasket at first glance.

rogerb

Apprentice
May 4, 2012
Sun City West AZ.
I will try and upload a pix ot 2 it is showen in the Body Form as "What AM I" think the length is about 11 Ft.
DSCF5793.JPG
DSCF5794.JPG
DSCF5795.JPG
DSCF5796.JPG
DSCF5793.JPG
DSCF5794.JPG
DSCF5795.JPG
DSCF5796.JPG

rogerb

Apprentice
May 4, 2012
Sun City West AZ.
Here are some shots of the seal, it is listed in this form as "Unknown Seal" below the dim of the seal perhaps some one knows what the heck it is

Here is a rubber gasket I have left over from installing new gaskets for my sun roof. Gasket is 13' 3" in length and has several precut notches. In from both ends 28" is a 3 1/2" notch also on the other side there are 2 notches in 43" is a 2" notch then in 54" is a 2 1/2" notch.

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
Im 90% sure that's a sunroof seal. That is exactly what mine looked like. It has those notches in the seal to clear the mounts on the sunroof pan.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor