Astro van steering shafts

454GrandPrix

Master Mechanic
Jul 27, 2016
Lehi, Utah

Vortectim

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 16, 2018
Guys I have a few steering shafts modified to work in G-bodys and F-Bodys. I put one in my 85 Camaro and also my Monte SS. It took all the 'Slop' out of the old rag joint. I found a few in the local scrap yard so I made a few up. Ready to go painted with 'Low gloss' engine paint. I can do $50 +shipping.
Do you have any more? I need one.

Reactions: 1 user

Randy majewski

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 14, 2017
Port Clinton Ohio 43452
Guys I have a few steering shafts modified to work in G-bodys and F-Bodys. I put one in my 85 Camaro and also my Monte SS. It took all the 'Slop' out of the old rag joint. I found a few in the local scrap yard so I made a few up. Ready to go painted with 'Low gloss' engine paint. I can do $50 +shipping.
Are still selling them

ostrich

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm trying guys. Have only been able to find 2 more. I need one for my build. They have dried up pretty good around here. Always looking!

ostrich

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Guys, I was able to source 5 shafts, just getting back to everyone. Will be $60USD plus the ride. Had to go farther & pay more for the donors now.

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Good product...good seller!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor