ATTN: NEW YORK AND SURROUNDING AREAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2019
Poughkeepsie, NY
I'm starting to think you guys don't even know the area that I'm talking about, Rhinebeck was where Bill Clinton's daughter got married it's a very nice town, Hyde Park is a town where there's tons of car shows all the time. Dutchess County Fairgrounds or near it Etc

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Good luck

All you will get is stolen GBody's

Now, Now..................you just cant paint the entire city with the same brush! Maybe its time to move out of that zip code, just sayin'

Goon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2019
Poughkeepsie, NY
It's all good I get it, moral of the story is nobody goes to New York, or is willing to, because it's disgusting and all the cars are stolen and or will be stolen lmao

Twistedresto

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 6, 2019
Scotia, NY
🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽

Does anyone know of, or willing to start a gbody meet/club? I've yet to find any in NY -_-.
Im upstate NY by Albany amd have not seen or heard anything as of yet..buts been awhile since ive had an old car

Goon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2019
Poughkeepsie, NY
Im upstate NY by Albany amd have not seen or heard anything as of yet..buts been awhile since ive had an old car
You've got one now? Albany is 1 hour from me. That's very doable for a meet halfway etc

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Now said:
You think LI is any different ? Im on the east end. I havent worked on my cars with the garage doors open in over 20 years and I live on a short little side street where everyone knows each other.. Ive lived in this little town my whole life. My daughter likes to say we're in the twigs. Thats a half hour past the sticks. The drug addicts and skells drive through the nice areas looking for stuff to rob. Some nights cars go down my street at 3AM. I turn the alarm on just to run to the post office 2 or 3 minutes away. It sucks. NY sucks.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Goon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2019
Poughkeepsie, NY
Yeah, don't have any drug addicts driving down my street at 3 a.m. looking for something to steal...unfortunately... because my pitbull loves to run... I'm in the wrong section of New York i guess.. After all, Dutchess County is rated one of the top places to raise a family in New York so maybe I just found a good County

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor