Average price to mount rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendl77

Apprentice
Oct 28, 2009
Im gonna be mounting some 24 inch rims(give me a break) on my car in may and wanted to know what the average price is to have wheels this size mounted on...may involve some cutting.anyone know about how much i should be looking to spend

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
What exactly do you mean? Are your referring to mounting the tires on the wheels? I paid $50 bucks for my 22s and $120 for my 26s to be mounted and balanced. Do you mean taking it to a shop to have your wheels put on your car? I've never done that, I put them on myself. If you get the right size tires then no lift or cutting is necessary for 24s. Hopefully you've already had your springs and shocks replaced with at least OE replacements.

kendl77

Apprentice
Oct 28, 2009
Qdub24 said:
What exactly do you mean? Are your referring to mounting the tires on the wheels? I paid $50 bucks for my 22s and $120 for my 26s to be mounted and balanced. Do you mean taking it to a shop to have your wheels put on your car? I've never done that, I put them on myself. If you get the right size tires then no lift or cutting is necessary for 24s. Hopefully you've already had your springs and shocks replaced with at least OE replacements.
yeah i mean for a shop to actually put them on with the lifts and everything

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
kendl77 said:

What size tires do you have?

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
kendl77 said:
Qdub24 said:
kendl77 said:

What size tires do you have?
255/30/24

You definitely shouldn't need a lift kit. It would behoove you to have your fenderwells rolled though. Why don't you put your own wheels on? All you need is a big hydraulic floor jack.

kendl77

Apprentice
Oct 28, 2009
i didn think it would work at stock height...havin thbe fenderwells rolled...wats that consist of

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor